Barbados Real Estate Listings - Villas, Apartments and Condos
Barbados Real Estate Properties - Barbados Property and Homes For Sale and Vacation
Barbados is a complete package for investors and renters having so much more to offer, fine international cuisine, horse racing, golf, polo, cricket, high end shopping, yachting, scuba diving & an exciting night life. Coldwell Banker Barbados Real Estate are the ones to make your dreams come true. Luxury villas on glittering beaches, Condos with spectacular sunset views - this is Barbados! Owning Barbados Real Estate will offer you this every day. You can find Barbados property and condos through our agents and brokers as well as commercial property.
Hottest Featured Barbados Property for Sale
Barbados Real Estate
Villas On The Beach 404
: 3 : 3
Barbados Real Estate
Rowans Park North 141
: 3 : 2.5
Barbados Real Estate
: 3 : 3.5
Buyers special information for their plans to purchase Barbados Property
for example - Beach Lots, Homes, Condominiums, Vacant Lots and Luxury Villas
Welcome to Coldwell Banker Barbados Property Services
Helpful Information for Potential Barbados Investors:
Barbados is a sovereign island country covering approximately 431 square kilometers and is located just outside of the hurricane belt 62 miles east of the Caribbean Sea. Barbados is home to over 280,00 residents with almost 40 percent located around Bridgetown the islands capital. With Barbados being an affluent island to live on you can find not only apartments and condo's in the larger towns but Barbados is known for its luxury villas either beach fronted or inland. Whether choosing Barbados as a vacation destination or where to buy a retirement home or residence, you will know you have found home!
Why Barbados Realty?
- We are the official agents for Coldwell Banker on Barbados.
- Our team of knowledgeable experts can assist you with not only purchasing one of the many beautiful Barbados Villas for sale.
- Long term rental or if on a luxury Barbados vacation we can help you choose the perfect accommodation for your stay.
Even if it is just Barbados property or land you are after we're the agent to source your requirements.
Benefits of owning/renting Barbados Real Estate
- Barbados is is known for many things but its nightlife gets counted among the best of the Mediterranean.
- Barbados properties are suitable for all types of residents, from romantic beach villas to homes for the entire family.
- On your visit to Barbados experience some of the best beaches to finish off your golden tan, dive in the sea or try some snorkeling.
- The climate on Barbados is constant at an average temperature of 28 degrees throughout the year.
- The Caribbean cuisine on Barbados will tempt your taste buds with its vibrant flavors.
- For a vacation or permanent home, St James is highly regarded as the Platinum Coast of Barbados.
- Barbados will always have something for you to do with its many festivals and historic influence.
- If retiring to a Barbados property and you enjoy golf, Barbados offers some of the finest professional golf courses rivaling all in the Caribbean.
- When choosing Barbados as your vacation home, let us work with you to better refine your search on the wide choice of Barbados villas, townhouses and apartments we have to offer at an affordable cost.
- Shopping on Barbados offers a duty free shopper paradise, whether on vacation or living on this beautiful island.
Great Places to Visit on a Barbados Vacation
- Visit Bridgetown the Capital and Commerce center for Barbados for Department stores, shops, banks and most at duty free prices.
- Take a tour of the Parliament building, Independence Square and Pelican Village for handicraft shops and great cuisine.
- Folkstone Marine Park is a great place to snorkel.
- Explore the coral reefs in the Atlantis Submarine, a formation which started over 20 million years ago.
- The Andromeda Botanic Gardens, part of the Barbados National Trust, are a great way to spend the day.
- Take the tram and explore Harrison's Cave which is a top tourist attraction on Barbados.
- Visit the oldest distillery on Barbados, Mount Gay Rum Distillery, and have a taste of one of the finest rums available today!
- To round the day off, relax on Crane Beach, voted as one of the top 10 beaches of the world.
Let our warm hospitality and rich culture embrace you as a friend rather than a tourist. Join Barbados in its laid back way of life and allow us at Coldwell Banker Barbados Real Estate, the number one real estate company on Barbados to help you along the way.
We'll see you soon
Barbados - the Jewel of the Caribbean
Latest News From Barbados
While color is not a magical solution to problems,it does have a big effect on our mood and outlook on life, sometimes we don't even realize it! In the advertising world color is used for many... [more]